- Allot at least 20 minutes for pre-jumping requirements.
- FOR FIRST-TIME JUMPERS:
Open an account online to sign the waiver. If you have a minor child, add him/her as dependent before digitally signing the waiver. To open an account, go to http://jumpyard.ph/jumpyardpanel/register. You may also proceed to the counter and sign the waiver for yourself and/or for your children. Present a valid ID for signature verification. Waivers signed online are valid for ONE YEAR. Waivers submitted onsite will be valid for ONE DAY. If you are below 18 years old, you must submit a waiver signed by your parent/legal guardian, together with a photocopy of his/her ID for signature verification. FOR REPEAT JUMPERS OR THOSE WITH PREVIOUSLY-FILED VALID WAIVERS:
Proceed to counter and give your name for waiver validity confirmation.
- Log in to your account to check in for your jumping session.
- Pay your total amount due to the cashier.
– Make sure you purchase jump yard grip socks if you don’t already have them
– Avail of locker key if necessary
- Claim your wristband.
- Empty your pockets and remove any dangly jewelry and accessories, keep all valuables. Jump Yard will not be responsible for any lost items.
- Watch the safety video in the briefing area.
- Put on your grip socks and store your shoes in the lockers or cubby holes.
- Now you’re ready to JUMP!